Help Us Develop Our Vision
Join us as we develop our vision for the future:
Join Opus Osm as a Member
The performers and creators of Czech classical music, opera, and ballet need and deserve your support. (And so do the writers, editors, and photographers.) Right now we’re creating a Membership plan which will offer you special benefits if you join.
So while we’re in the planning stage, please take a moment and tell us what you’d like to see included in a Membership. Please add your comments, below.
Join Opus Osm at a Performance!
We know that many people are shy or nervous about attending a live performance, especially if they don’t know anyone there or have never attended one before. That’s where Opus Osm can help!
In the future we plan to help sponsor performances, and to create special events around them so that everyone can feel comfortable about attending live events. We’d also like to help sponsor the studies or help further the career of new performers.
Here’s your chance to help that vision become a reality. Please let us know what would make you feel more comfortable about attending a live performance, what you like and don’t like, and your ideas for unique yet fun events we can sponsor to help support new Czech performers.
How You can Contribute to Opus Osm
Which of the eight Opus Osm communities do you belong to? (Do you belong to more than one?)
* The audience at performances of Czech works, anywhere in the world
* The audience that enjoys Czech performances at home on the internet, CD, DVD, tv, radio, etc.
* Performer or composer of classical music
* Performer or composer of opera
* Performer or choreographer of ballet
* Other creative contributor: writer, critic, artist, stage manager, set designer, usher, etc.
* Educator, including teacher or administrator, school, academy, or other institution
* Financial stakeholder, such as banks, grants administrators, media partners, etc.; individuals such as advertisers, donors, contributors, and ticket buyers.
*We need writers, commentators, photographers, and other talented people to help us report on the Czech classics around the world.
*Sponsoring advertising helps Opus Osm and the classics survive and thrive. Equally important, when you see an advertisement here, or purchase something advertised on Opus Osm, please tell the sponsor that you found it here.
*Donations, grants, and gifts to help us sponsor our own writers, editors, and photographers are also gratefully appreciated at Opus Osm.
Keep checking back to Opus Osm for the latest developments.
On behalf of the eight communities which Opus Osm serves:
Thank you for your care and interest!